January 30, 2021
- Fixed an issue with the Blog in which the reading meter overlapped with the menu on mobile.
- Fixed some color mismatch issues in the Read Me page
- Changed font sizes to not be as large (e.g. H1 was 48px and now it's 30px). We may revisit this.
- Added 'Back To Top' buttons on Library
- Reorganized the 'Citation' pages to better portray information at a glance.
- Changed library entries so that there are now two Untested evidence-levels: Emergent and Inference. Possible is no longer an evidence-level for Tested.
About the Prosocial Design Network
The Prosocial Design Network researches and promotes prosocial design: evidence-based design practices that bring out the best in human nature online. Learn more at prosocialdesign.org.